Monday, July 28, 2008

LAGOON

We decided to brave the heat and hit Lagoon on Friday. Our family went, my dad, my sister Kyla and her daughter Nicole and my sister Dorothy and her two boys Daniel & Adam. We had a lot of fun but it was HOT! I'm not loving the rides as much as I use to either but WICKED was awesome. We finally got
Aysia to go on it and she loved it! We missed you Matt. Hope you had fun at Scout Camp

Nicole, grandpa, Heiko, Austin, Aysia & Adam getting some shade

Nicole, Kyla and grandpa-More shade-I said it was HOT

Adam and Austin on the Wild Mouse. I think they went on it atleast 20 times

Austin(you can barely see his head) Aysia, Colton & Nicole
on the Wild Mouse

Colton and Daniel being cool and below are Nicole, Aysia and Colton on the Lady Bug Drop

4 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like fun! Wish we could have come too!!

Matt and Jen said...

I have never been to Lagoon, but someday hope to finally go? Just curious how hot was it?

THE KLUNKERS said...

I think it was 102 that day and that is too hot for me!! It was fun but it's not Disneyland!

Matt and Jen said...

That is very warm for Utah! Spring time for us here! :-)