Monday, October 6, 2008

LOVE BEING WITH FAMILY

We had a great weekend. My brother and his family came from St. George and we had some of the other cousins and family around. On Saturday we all helped one of my sisters move some stuff out of a storage unit into my nieces basement and then of course went to lunch. I made dinner for everyone on Sunday and we just hung out.
It just all went by way too fast!!

Here is Austin, Colton holding Cody, Aysia holding Brylie, Nicole, Matt and Daniel in the front

Cody with Daniel and Aysia

Aysia and Brylie

Colton and Cody

Grandma and Brylie

2 comments:

Brammer Family said...

Family is the best. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so slow, here it is a month later and I am just finally figuring out how to post a comment. It was so good to hear from you. Your family is growing up so much. It is amazing!