Monday, November 17, 2008

GOT MILK?

I feel like I am going to the grocery store every other day to buy milk. So last night I was making a list of things I needed to do today and I told Heiko that I needed to go buy milk AGAIN. Well I woke up this morning, sent the kids off to school and went to get milk for breakfast
and my fridge was full of milk.
My sweet husband went and got
some milk before he left for work!!
Do I have a great husband or what!!

4 comments:

Brammer Family said...

That's the best! I love little surprises like that. They mean the most. :) ...and it lets you know they are listening and paying attention to you. :)

Jessica said...

Your husband is a keeper... although he did ruin the words "left it" for me - lol!

Anonymous said...

Maybe a dairy cow would be a wise investment!!
But kudos to the hubby for being the man!

June said...

Don't you love when they listen?