Aysia will be 14 on May 8th!! She is in the 8th grade.
Austin is 10 and in the 5th grade
I don't have one of Colton. I guess they don't do spring pictures in high school. He is taking Drivers Ed right now and will be 16 in July. What happened to my babies!!
Heiko and I have been married for 20 years. Wow where did the time go! We have 3 children. Colton is 17. He is a senior which is hard to believe. He is attending Canyons Tech for the Auto collision repair program & loving it. He is working on his Eagle project & he also works for Andres Restoration. Aysia our only girl is 15 and started high school this year. She has her learners permit and is working at the Elementary every day after school. Austin is 12 and is in middle school. He is in Young mens now and loves it!!
1 comment:
They grow too dang fast. Aysia looks so beautiful.
Post a Comment