We had a busy and fun Easter/General Conference weekend. Michael, Julie, Brylie, Cody & Sadie came up from St. George to spend the weekend with us. We had the whole family over to moms on Saturday for lunch, and Easter egg hunt and egg coloring. We had a great time even though the weather didn't cooperate much. Saturday the boys went to the Priesthood session of General Conference and in between sessions on Sunday I made lunch for all of us and Kyla and her kids came out and ate with us. That afternoon Michael and his family had to go back home. We always have a great time when they are here and are sad to see them go!
Colton, Aysia & Austin with their Easter baskets
They just love to be with Austin
I don't know what I would do without my sisters
I just LOVE them!!
looking sharp for the Priesthood meeting



2 comments:
What a fun weekend for your family. Love the pictures.
Ahh yeah! Lake Powell here we come!
Post a Comment